Monday, September 5, 2011

puzzletime

I decided I should have something to show for my ridiculous tendency to fix, tinker and solve every little task I deem momentarily intriguing.

Thus, here's a blog.

Currently just finished restoring an old Ubuntu install to a partition on an internal MicroSD on my cr48, finishing the triple boot -> crOS mario // win7 // ubuntu

Also just swapped the ssd from my old laptop to my new 15z- had to run sysprep, troubleshoot it, and mess with the registry to get things to work. Also, I installed a hard-drive caddy to house the stock 750gb wd :)

Now I have to get Ubuntu on the Transformer. Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Got Ubuntu on the Transformer the next day. Unfortunately, Asus changed up their SBK on the newer versions of the TF101 so we have to talk them into giving us the code for it to be a viable option (for work).

    ReplyDelete